The 'must-know' clinical content of SESAP 14 - Yours now on go-anywhere audio!
With its efficient, to-the-point audio format, QuickFlash review cards and self-assessment quizzes, the all-new SESAP 14 Audio Companion is tailor-made to help you speed and simplify exam review. The content has been designed to be especially useful to surgeons enrolled in the Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program of the American Board of Surgery. SESAP 14 Audio Companion may be helpful in fulfilling the Part II requirements for MOC that focus on self assessment and lifelong learning, and will be very useful in preparing for the qualifying or MOC examinations.
Now it's easier than ever to stay abreast of the principles for state-of-the-art clinical practice spelled out in the American College of Surgeons' Surgical Education and Self-Assessment Program (SESAP). The all-new SESAP 14 Audio Companion brings you the practice-oriented essence of the SESAP 14 syllabus in dynamic, high-interest audio presentations created to fit your crowded schedule.
This unique resource's innovative audio format lets you convert otherwise unproductive downtime to quality learning time. You can listen and learn while commuting, working out at the gym, between appointments — whenever and wherever you have some spare time and access to an audio player or computer.
Your host, SESAP 14 Medical Director John A. Weigelt, MD, FACS, leads a sharply focused discussion of urgent clinical issues in each of the fifteen SESAP 14 categories. Dr. Weigelt interviewees are SESAP 14 faculty members or other noted experts, so you're assured of the definitive word from absolutely authoritative sources. Discussion topics are chosen for timeliness, clinical significance and educational value.
The interviews within each session probe the focal topic's implications for your everyday practice ... expand on particularly important points raised in the syllabus.
The all-new SESAP 14 Audio Companion is an easy, inexpensive alternative to conferences, seminars, and other CME options. Listening to the audio sessions, reviewing the flash cards, and successfully completing brief quizzes on the audio sessions' content earns you a maximum of 26 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Date of Original Release: December 2010
Credit Expiration Date: December 2013
Estimated time to complete: 26 Hours
General Surgeons and surgery residents.
- At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Assess the current state of their knowledge of surgery and surgical conditions
- Interpret knowledge gaps in key areas of surgery and surgical conditions
- Apply new problem-solving skills to improve the health of their patients
- Apply this learning as a helpful experience in preparing for the qualifying or MOC examinations for the American Board of Surgery certification and recertification examinations
- The American College of Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- The American College of Surgeons designates this enduring material for a maximum of 26 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Due to the nature of this product, its audio format and educational content, no refunds are permitted. You may return the product within 15 days of receipt and receive a credit reflective of the original price you paid for the item. This credit may be applied as payment to any product(s) produced by Oakstone Medical Publishing.
We guarantee your program against defects in materials. Simply return any defective materials and we will replace them free of charge. To make a return, call 800-633-4743 for a Return Authorization Code. Complete the packing ticket and return with the program to 2700 Corporate Drive, Suite 100, Birmingham, AL 35242. We recommend shipping through UPS or FedEx. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Items marked as Clearance are nonrefundable.